Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Three Days of Summer

Our first week of summer is going great so far! The cleaning crew has been doing a great job and the kids have been taking care of their chores. Monday after we finished cleaning we took some friends and went to Cottonwood Reservoir and played in the inlet stream and the lake. FORGOT MY CAMERA! So bummed about that! We are all going to gain weight though if Tanner doesn't stop cooking breakfast every morning! Monday he made homemade biscuits, Tuesday I came down and he had the table all set with Belgian waffles on the plates and today here he is eating his German Pancakes...he's a pretty good cook and is the first one up in the morning...well, Spencer's been working at 5 a.m. this week, so he's actually the first one up except for today when his alarm didn't go off!

Today was my temple day so I left Jessica in charge and came home to a clean house and she'd been cleaning out the pantry for some extra cash. Tomorrow we head to Hooper for Aaron's soccer tournament, so we have to have everything ready for this weekend before we go.

5 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun! Why is Spencer getting up at 5?

Unknown said...

Isn't it nice to have a cleaning crew around!! ;) I'm LOVING mine!

Courtney said...

A man after my own heart. Good he can be on my breakfast team at the cabin.

melia said...

That is a clean pantry! I hope you paid Jess well ;o)

Sounds like a fun summer so far!

Carrie said...

Gosh, Amanda, everyone's comments come to my e-mail except yours and I can't figure out why! Spencer has been vacuuming the pool at 5 and I think maybe training for when the guy in charge of mornings is out of town.