Saturday, June 6, 2009

Nate Gets Baptized

Nathan has been so excited for his baptism this weekend, he could hardly wait!

It was a pretty special day...Spencer was able to baptize Nate and Tanner and Aaron gave the talks. Jessica, Tanner and Nate's cousins sang "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus".



We had a crowd come out for the baptism: Grandpa Wallace, Jay, Grandpa Dana, Grandma Dana, Spencer, Carrie, Allen, Aaron, Dawn, Caulene, Madison, Grandma Wallace, Lara, Corbyn, Tanner, Jessica, Dana, Micah, Garrett, Annika, Genevieve, Nate.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

looks like a great day! wtg nate!

garhales said...

Congratulations Nate! That is cool that your family got to do the program. Brady's stake baptism was a little surreal since he didn't know anyone and Bro. Riplinger have the talks! :-) I am happy for your family that they could be such a big part of Nate's special day!

Angie said...

Looks like a great day!

Julie Anderson said...

Nate is so cute! You can see the excitement in his eyes. Julie likes this!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Oh, I wish we could have been there- I really do!! Congratulations to Nate- what a special little boy he is turning out to be! We sure love him, and you.

melia said...

So that's where mom and dad are.

yay for Nate- he looks so cute!

Courtney said...

From Seth:
You are so lucky you were baptized by your oldest brother. Were you in cold water or hot water? Write me back. You can check out my blog at sethlovessports.blogspot.com
I'll see you at the cabin. Hope you check out my blog.

From Kate:
I love you.I hope you had a good time at your baptism. I will see you at the cabin. Later when my mom adds some stuff you can check out my blog 1purplecrazy.blogspot.com