Saturday, June 27, 2009

Quest for a Swimsuit



After shopping all over Park City and not finding one swimsuit that Jessica could wear that was modest, we ran into Spencer's friend, Julia, in one of the stores and she told Jess to try shadeclothing.com.  Here is the suit we ended up with, Jessica LOVES it and she looks so adorable in it!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Cute suit JEss!

Mindy said...

Very cute! I'll have to remember that site because I just went looking for my daughter.

Jessica said...

Mom! I can't believe you posted me in my swimsuit!! I also look terrible because I just got home from camp!! Thus the frizzy hairdo. And the wonderful tanlines on the back...Grrrr

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Jess, it is super cute! I want one!

Jessica said...

Delete this post, I say! I'm starting a petition! Or I'll just get on your computer and delete it myself. I refuse to have it put in the blog book!!!

Beth said...

I can't believe you even have trouble finding modest swimsuits in Utah!!! That's where all of us Californian's go to get our modest prom and wedding dresses. I'm losing hope if even UTAH is stopping to carry modest clothing! But that is an adorable swimsuit that she got!!