I finally got sick of dealing with kittens and finding them homes, and for the past ten years I've had a MALE CATS ONLY policy. I found a black and white kitten abandoned on the road and he is still around along with Jessica's siamese cat that showed up in our yard as a kitten...both boys...no worries...until this stupid female calico cat started feasting on our cat food and hanging out in our shed and the kids told me she'd had kittens. The kids worried and worried about those kittens, because the wild mother cat kept rehiding them every time they would play with them. Allen spread the word at work and last Sunday we were finally kittenless!
Monday morning the kids came in to tell me that some white female cat had had kittens in our shed! Four. So here we are again, taking care of kittens and having to find homes for them. Now I've got to figure out what to do with all these promiscuous stray female cats too! The joy of life in the stix.
No comments:
Post a Comment