
Yesterday I was sitting on the couch next to Nate when all of the sudden he exclaimed "SEX?? Sex?" I looked over and he was examining my drivers license, so I said, "Yeah, sex means a boy or a girl." Puzzled, he looked closer. "So What does F mean?" "Female." I guess that satisfied him and then I told him he better put it back and stay out of my purse. He did and then commenced with a philosophical conversation about how it's impossible to count all your blessings because there are too many blessings to count and he started going into detail about it as he left the room and I realized he was no longer having the conversation with me. Later that day he was sitting at the table with Tanner and me when out of the blue he said, "Wouldn't that be awful if you were in love and the girl dumped you for another guy?". That kid is a thinker!
3 comments:
Nate is so funny.
Almost as funny as Sage!
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment