
Our Stake Super Activity was in June, but I just received the photos. The youth spent time with the seniors in their wards and did service projects for them and then made presentations to show at a dinner which the seniors were invited to. It turned out really nice. The morning of the dinner, we sanded and repainted a bunch of red curbs at the two Roosevelt parks. It was hot and the kids had fun and there were a lot of red kids by the end. Obviously this was taken before they started painting each other!

Thanks to Carla Todd for the photos.

While we were painting curbs, Spencer was at Webelos Woods doing a science presentation he was asked to give. Nate decided he'd rather hang out there then on the street, so he became Spencer's faithful assistant. When I saw them, I almost ran home to get my camera, but Carla was kind enough to take a photo for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment