Stacy, Carrie, Jayne, Jen, Holly, Amy
Another wonderful reunion made possible through Facebook! Just two weeks ago we found out all the TVG's (that's what we called ourselves, The Very Greatest), my roommates from BYU, would all be in Utah on Thursday so we planned our very first reunion...it's been 20 years! I can't believe it! I think we all felt like Alma the Younger when he met back up with the sons of Mosiah...rejoicing that we are still sisters in the gospel. So great to see everyone happily married with beautiful families and great lives. I feel so blessed to have had such wonderful roommates.
Stacy and my kids had a great time together since they had come to visit last summer and got to know each other. So fun to see my kids having fun with one of my most cherished friend's kids.
Sitting around laughing and eating cookies, just like old times. Funny the things people remember that you don't!

4 comments:
Roommates are the best.
Wow you are fast!! We had a great time and my kids want to get together again soon.
They would have a blast at UBIC next weekend, concert, fireworks, swim races, triathlon, lame parade...
You are right, Court, they are the best or the worst! Luckily only a couple were the worst, of course I prob won't ever have a reunion with the worst ones! haha!
Post a Comment