
Today we hit the road for our Church history tour....miles and miles of this...

Some of us read...

others of us slept.

until we came to Kremmling, CO, and decided to check out this little bakery/pizza cafe.

Check it out...live music!

The kids got into it and made friends with the owner...we got free ice cream and when we were leaving he gave us a bag of fresh donuts.

Our friend Ivan...he does a pretty good Elvis too! This place will soon be called Redskate Cafe and he took a photo of the kids and said he'd post it on his website next week. We had a great time there and the pizza was DELISH! Stop by next time you're in Kremmling!

We finally found The Village Hotel in Winter Park and it is GORGEOUS up here and I don't want to leave...we took the gondola into The Vintage Lodge and watched an outdoor movie for a while.

Then we messed around and checked out all the cool things they had down there...it was like an upscale Park City. I'd love to come stay longer. We were too late for the alpine slide. :(
2 comments:
Day 1 and you had that much fun???? I'm dying to do a church history road trip like this some day. Can't wait to hear all about it!
I love a good road trip! Enjoy the journey.
My parents will be at the Temple on Wed. morning (am shift)--hope you can meet up with them.
Post a Comment