A bunch of awesome barns, wish I could have photographed more of them, but I don't think we would have ever made it here if I did! We also have an intense game of "WINDMILL!" going on and Allen is a pro, but Tanner found a silo with 9 windmill's in front of it so I think he is in the lead...they both have over 20 and the rest of us have a few...there are a lot of windmill's in Illinois! Nathan plays by his own rules--"MAILBOX, I WIN!"Monday, July 13, 2009
Final Day 4-We Made It!
A bunch of awesome barns, wish I could have photographed more of them, but I don't think we would have ever made it here if I did! We also have an intense game of "WINDMILL!" going on and Allen is a pro, but Tanner found a silo with 9 windmill's in front of it so I think he is in the lead...they both have over 20 and the rest of us have a few...there are a lot of windmill's in Illinois! Nathan plays by his own rules--"MAILBOX, I WIN!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment