
Tanner, Jessica and I went school shopping in the morning which was pretty simple since Jessica found a huge sale at Aeropostale. Got them both done in about two hours, although Tanner is telling me he needs new shoes, the ones we bought less than a month ago are too tight all of the sudden...growing boys.
When we got home, the kids had water fights with their cousins all day while Allen and I took some much needed naps!

Tanner and Corbyn show off their customized water balloons...Tanner's has a balloon inside a balloon and Corbyn put broken balloons inside of his.

My nieces, Heather, Dana, and Caulene invited us over for their fireworks extravaganza which they are quite famous for. There was a large crowd. I have never seen flowers go off in a bucket of water before...try it!

Gary and Dawn, Allen's sister and the mother of these pyromaniacs!

Another neighbor, known to me as Danielle's dad had this awesome tennis ball launcher made out of tin cans...yes, I'll be making myself one in the near future. That thing can launch balls 500 feet in the air. I just need to find out where Allen is hiding the propane torch from me...

Grandma Wallace and the kids enjoy the show.

Heather and Caulene's tribute to Harry Potter. Caulene was victorious due to Heather receiving a broken wand. They also read all the names of the fireworks as they light them...it can be quite entertaining!

I looked out the window and what did I see? Nathan climbing in the apricot tree!

Jessica got to sleep over with Dana and Madison...hope they got some sleep or it could be a long day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment