Saturday, August 8, 2009

Especially For Youth

Aaron and his friend Mason went to EFY this week and had a great time! He just showed me his thirty new friends on his phone and I had to get him to turn it off so he could get unpacked/repacked for California. Here's a little EFY interview I had with him. He said the best parts were the all-you-can-eat breakfasts, the girls, making new friends, testimony meeting, the dances were a blast, and singing the medley at the end. He loved Brother Wilcox's class about interacting at the dances and Sister Capener's class about acting instead of reacting. He made tons of friends and I had to fight him to get my computer back because he was adding them all to Facebook, so I'm sure I'll get to see some interesting photos soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! I love EFY! I was an EFY counselor for nine weeks back in 2006 and it was a blast. Glad he had such a fun time.