Summer has flown by. So busy, the first day of school seems like vacation! This year I have 5 kids and 5 different schools to keep track of if I count Spencer. He is settled in now and started class today. Things that are different around here: Tanner has moved in with Aaron and we have enough dressers for each boy to have their own. We've moved the 7th chair out of the kitchen, and we can split a dozen evenly. Still, we miss Spencer coming by in-between his dozens of activities. The other kids get an extra dish night to fill in the nights that used to be his. They all miss him, and I miss hearing him play the piano and his impromptu family jazz band.
I think all the kids were ready to get back to school. Aaron has been trying to get his schedule straightened out, is finished with being a lifeguard and is running cross-country. Between running after school and going to jazz band before school, he'll be busy. Jessica is not too excited to have Mr. Gubler for Science and Math as he is rumored to be the hardest teacher at RJHS, but I'm thinking she may enjoy the challenge. Tanner and Nate are excited to see which friends are in their classes. Tanner has Mrs. Young and Nate has Mrs. Foley this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment