Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School Away From Home

Here is a photo of Spencer in his dorm room on his first day of school at the University of Utah. Luckily I have spies up there at the U to take his photo for me...thanks! I see he is wearing his new favorite Snoopy shirt...btw Spencer you left your old Snoopy shirt at home I noticed. He is a Peanuts fan through and through. So we called after Family Night to see how his first day went and he said his classes were good. He was on his way home from Family Night at Institute and said that they'd listened to old people talking about how it was to be a college student. I said, "How old were they?" and he replied, "Like 24!" Wow, that is OLD! I remember those ancient 24 year-olds when I was in school...in fact when I asked Allen out I thought he was around 21 and he was actually 23 and I think that would have intimidated me...good thing I didn't know! Anyway, we are glad Spencer is having a great time at school...it was sort of quiet at Family Night without him...