Wednesday, August 26, 2009

GOAAAAAAAAAAL!

Fall soccer started last night and tonight was Jessica's first game. She is lucky enough to be on Mike Catten's team and they DOMINATED. Jessica SCORED on her second attempt and was 5 inches away on her first attempt. It was great, she totally outran the other team for about 20 yards both times. Go Purple People-Eaters!

Last night I got to watch the first half of Aaron's game and missed him scoring a few on the second half. I did notice that my new camera has NO viewfinder, so I'm not too happy and I couldn't see a thing I was trying to shoot. This is the best I could get, Aaron and Christian battling for the ball.

I thought tonight's ref was pretty cute, so I tried to get a picture of him. He did call two fouls on his own daughter, can you believe that?

The sideline ref was a really good looking kid and did a great job! Now I'm home with my little boys while everyone else is at YM/YW. Kind of nice not to have one more thing to do at night!

No comments: