Aaron had his first XC meet in American Fork today. I really wanted to go, but Allen is on call so I needed to be here so the other kids could get to their soccer games. I don't know why, but his course was only 2 miles and his time was 12:41. He was kind of disappointed in his time, but did well.
Nate had his first soccer game this morning and he was a go-getter! I was a little worried since he is the youngest on his team this year and also the smallest, but he did awesome! He was all over that big field!
Tanner got to play for an older team that was short players, so that made his day. He got to play against Jessica who did great playing defense and then was moved up to forward. That girl is FAST! Tanner did great in his game too and had to play keeper and the other team got 2 PKs, which is no fun if you are the keeper. He had some awesome blocks and only one of the PKs got in.
1 comment:
Wow- I don't know how you keep up with everything. Its looks like your lives have been on the go all summer.
Post a Comment