Monday, August 3, 2009

The Times, They Are A-Changing

11 days...til Spencer leaves for college...he's feeling it and so are all his friends. I'm even feeling it a little. :) Today Shirlene and I went shopping in Provo, and I bought him a mini fridge, more bedding and bathroom stuff. Yesterday he got together with his best buddies for one of their last weekends together. L-R: Justin Robbins, Karsen Yack, Spencer Wallace, Ryan Reynolds. Seems like just yesterday Ryan, Justin, and Spencer were 4 years old! Spencer's friend Alexis Dressen-Larsen took these photos. I'm so glad she will be with Spencer at U of U, even in the same dorms. Justin is working in Cedar City until his mission, Karsen will be at BYU, and Ryan will go to school here at USU-UB until his mission. I'm so glad he has had such great friends in high school.



3 comments:

Alexis said...

That was probably one of favortive days ever. The more I'm around them, the more I know what amazing missionaries they are going to be.

Mike and Becca said...

Hey Carrie, a "gammy" commented on my blog. Looks like it's linked to you some how. Is it you or is it your mom? does she have a blog?

Mike and Becca said...

and wow, I can't believe spencer is going to college. You'll have to let us known if he needs anything from us while he's so close. Best wishes to you both