Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hang Ten Baby!

This morning we took the surf boards out to the beach even though there wasn't much surf. The kids had never been surfing before so they were anxious to give it a try. Here are Jessica and Aaron waiting for the BIG ONE!

Aaron and I went out for a while and Aaron got up his first try! Notice our foot protection...not sure it would help much with sting rays, but it made us feel more secure!

Allen about to show Tanner how it's done.

Tanner got up on his first attempt! The surf was flat today but not too flat for Tanner! Allen and I weren't able to get up past our knees, but got a couple of good rides.

Jessica tumbled a couple of times and isn't sure she likes surfing that much...she became quite the boogie board expert today though!


One way to get your kids to keep their hands to themselves! Colin, Madi, and Nate.

I could stay like this all day! You should see my bright red arms!


Nate, Madi, and Dana.




No comments: