Yesterday before we left Las Vegas to come home we were able to go have a visit with my Grandma Shirley Dana. She and Mom had been at Bear Lake with my Dad's sisters for the week and I didn't think they would be home before we had to leave, but they decided to drive all the way home on Friday. I was so glad we had a chance to see her. After Grandpa Dana and Grandma Young's both passing away in the last year or so, she is my only grandmother still living. She still lives on her own and is in pretty good shape, though she has a hard time hearing, she is still a lot of fun to talk to. She is such a quiet lady and always serving others and somehow you can tell she is very intelligent. She is also the number one fan of the UNLV Runnin' Rebels! I sure love my grandma. We got home last night at about 9 p.m. and our house had been Saran wrapped with "Welcome Home" written on the front door windows...someone must have missed Aaron.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Grandma Dana
Yesterday before we left Las Vegas to come home we were able to go have a visit with my Grandma Shirley Dana. She and Mom had been at Bear Lake with my Dad's sisters for the week and I didn't think they would be home before we had to leave, but they decided to drive all the way home on Friday. I was so glad we had a chance to see her. After Grandpa Dana and Grandma Young's both passing away in the last year or so, she is my only grandmother still living. She still lives on her own and is in pretty good shape, though she has a hard time hearing, she is still a lot of fun to talk to. She is such a quiet lady and always serving others and somehow you can tell she is very intelligent. She is also the number one fan of the UNLV Runnin' Rebels! I sure love my grandma. We got home last night at about 9 p.m. and our house had been Saran wrapped with "Welcome Home" written on the front door windows...someone must have missed Aaron.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you take a picture of the Saran wrap?
I hear the sting rays in Coronado miss Aaron too.
Jeff
Post a Comment