
All summer I've been meaning to take some photos of the boys at work, and I kept waiting for a time when I could get them both but it hasn't happened so far. So, today I remembered to take one of Spencer doing his outpatient Pharm Tech internship. Whenever he's not working at the pool, he's at the pharmacy, he will have his 90 hours done this week and then start his 90 hours of inpatient work at the hospital. He's been having a great time working with Jeff, Cory, Brandon and Eric, and he likes working at Stewart's where there is always food available!

He's really good at sticking those labels on the bottles and counting pills! He thinks it's cool when he gets to dispense narcotics.

AND he has a cool name tag too!
1 comment:
All work is good! Glad to know some of the youth in america contribute to society--Way to go!
Post a Comment